Google page rank 10 ???

Saturday


Nowadays, everywhere on net you will find discussion on Google page rank.The swinging nature of Google page rank has invited strong criticism of Google regarding their ads policies. But have you ever wondered which site has got page rank of 10. I googled this thing but didn't found any related clue.You can find numerous sites having Page rank 8 like Google.com, Msn.com, Atavista.com etc and few Page rank 9 sites like Yahoo.com. But Google page rank 10 is something that I am still searching. If you have any idea about this then do tell me.

Submitted by Gaurav Jain

2 opinions:

Hey there, I found a PR10 page.

It's kind of obvious.

www.google.com is PR10. I think it is the only one that can be ten without skewwing the results, but I may be wrong.

www.digitalvegetarian.com

Unknown said...
27 November 2007 at 12:44 am  

I also thought that Google has PR10 but to my surprise it is PR8

Gaurav Jain said...
27 November 2007 at 9:58 am  

Post a Comment