Snapfish in India

Friday


Finally, Snapfish which happens to be HP’s web photo service has been launched in India. Snapfish has around 40 million members in 15 countries.Snapfish offers affordable, professionally developed digital camera photo prints, free online sharing and unlimited photo storage, as well as free photo editing utilities.Prices for the prints starts as low as 2.95rs for a 4×6 print.

Rush to www.snapfish.co.in and get your free 20 prints on registrations.

Submitted by Gaurav Jain

1 opinions:

hi there Techsense, I could not contact you with no form, so i decided to drop you a comment, hope you understand, my blogspot was recently changed to a domain name from profit-line.blogspot to etienneteo.com. So my technorati fave members have to move as well, i hope you can add me over at the new address, you can remove me at the old blogspot address...thanks and sorry for the trouble..

All of you guys are still in my technorati fave list so no worries.

Add me on technorati

Rdgs
Etienne Teo

blogger themes said...
14 October 2007 at 8:02 am  

Post a Comment