Oops,here comes a Gay Bomb!!

Friday

The Air Force wanted seven million dollars to develop a bomb that would work as an aphrodisiac which would make enemy troops irresistible to each other. I guess their logic is that once this bomb is dropped the opposing soldiers would just drop trow and start blowing each other. Maybe the kinky ones would start jamming their AK-47s in each others asses, I am not 100% on the true desired effects of this weapon.
This seriously could be the dumbest idea ever. Let me know when they develop a bomb that makes the enemy think that they are all leprechauns. That is something I can truly get behind.

Submitted by Gaurav Jain

2 opinions:

Oh my! Sounds like the military are really working huh? Thats so screwed up though...

Well, I tagged you on my blog here, I hope you don't mind writing about it! :D

- Ryan

Ryan said...
18 August 2007 at 9:20 am  

first a post about masturbation...then about gay bombs....what are you leading us to?

A said...
18 August 2007 at 9:10 pm  

Post a Comment