Free online calorie counter

Tuesday

Free online Calorie counter? That's neat! Like most of you, I have been hoping to lose weight for months. I want these extra 10 lbs off my system! But I have a hard time keeping tabs of what I eat or it's just difficult to track down all the calories you are about to eat. There are thousand of weight loss diet profiles all over the internet. Some are free to use while others require you to pay for monthly subscription. If you are not willing to pay for a weight loss guide program, there is a website called "My fitness Pal".

As soon as you become a member, they will give you some guidelines on calorie counter, calories in food, and a calorie chart. It is a user friendly website. Plus, they will teach you how you can make good food choices. Yes, you heard it right. It is absolutely 100% free. The sign up process is easy and no Credit Card required. You can also join their Forum to get encouragement and hear from people who have the same goal of losing weight. Check out www.myfitnesspal.com now and take advantage of their free diet tools.

Submitted by Gaurav Jain

0 opinions:

Post a Comment