Pownce.com-Another web based sharing network

Sunday

Pownce.com is new website by the same founders of Digg.com . Pownce.com lets you and your friends share short messages, pictures, movies, links, events etc. it will be a easy process. Updates can be found at their blog. This is the first post there. I got this information from TechCruch. It’s in private beta currently, but you can request an invitation on the home page.
you can read the full article from here.

Submitted by Gaurav Jain

3 opinions:

Hi,
Ya u can use my post,but I wud like you to kindly place a link below the post.just for the acknowledgemnt.
Its techstr.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
15 July 2007 at 10:44 pm  

Thanks

Gaurav Jain said...
16 July 2007 at 9:26 am  

Its amazing to see someone like so much  my post 
to copy at their blog. But it will harm your google rank for any keyword search.
I am working on my new blog www.hellogiri.com 
. I will add you there.

friend said...
30 July 2007 at 6:17 am  

Post a Comment